Seeking sponsorship for our charity Piano Recital to raise money for the Surrey Docks City Farm

We are contacting local and national businesses to secure sponsorship for our upcoming Charity Piano Recital at Dulwich College on the 5th of June 2011  to raise money for the wonderful Surrey Docks City Farm.

We have secured a prestigious venue at Dulwich College holding up to 130 people and are expecting full attendance at our event. Our last concert at Christmas had over 100 people attending. Our audience is comprised of local families from the South-East London area.

We are a busy piano school based in East Dulwich with 70 students and 3 teachers working here six days a week. We have strong ties to local businesses and schools. We regularly sponsor events at local schools such as Goodrich, Dulwich College Prep School, Heber and Goose Green.

We have two levels of sponsorship available, Level 1 sponsorship at £50 and Level 2 sponsorship at £100.

Both levels include the following:

1) A full page advert in our printed A5 programme.
2) A permanent web link on our web site. Our site currently attracts an average of 50 unique visitors a day.
3) An article on our piano teaching blog which receives an average of 20 hits a day.
4) We will be giving each entrant a goody bag so we are happy to include any of your marketing materials in the bag.

The £100 level of sponsorship includes an Award Trophy in the name of your company to be presented to students. This cup will last up to 5 years as there is space to engrave the Cup so that it can be presented for several years, thus making your company’s name a yearly feature in our Recital calendar and programme.

100% of Level 1 sponsorship will be donated to the Charity.

45% of Level 2 sponsorship will be donated to the Charity. The other 55% will be used to purchase the engraved 7″ Trophy at a cost of £55.

If you are interested in sponsoring our event, please get in touch by email. We can adjust the sponsorship opportunities to fit the exact needs of your business.

We are also happy to accept sponsorship in the form of music books, tokens and other gifts for the goody bags.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Sponsorship and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s