Festival dates have now been released. The dates cannot be re-arranged.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please bring a photocopy of the music for the adjudicator.
- Entry is free for competitors. All audience members are admitted at a cost of £3. Programmes cost £3.
- No babies, toddlers or under 4s are admitted to the venue.
- No video or photography is allowed, although Lorraine will arrange a group photograph before and after the event outside the venue on Sunday the 13th of November.
- There are no refreshments available at the venue.
- The adjudicator is Ann Martin-Davis, Professor of Piano at the Royal College of Music (Junior Department).
- Bring your certificates and mark sheets to your next lesson to show your teacher!
Venue for all classes: Drama Studio, Harris Academy Bromley (see below for address)
P1a Beginners. Age 6 and under.
Sunday 13th of November 2011 at 10am.
1. Abel B.
3. Sean T.
5. Luella S.
8. Peter H.
9. Theo B.
11. Safiya W.
P1b Beginners. Age 6 and under.
Sunday 13th of November 2011 at 10.40am.
1. Scarlett K.
4. Gracie R.
5. Cecily C.
8. Olivia M.
9. Nat R.
P2. Beginners. Age 7.
Sunday 13th of November 2011 at 11.20am.
1. Tom K.
5. Alice S.
14. Jaya B.
P14. Adult Learners
Sunday 13th of November 2011 at 2.30pm.
1. Jonathan Wilmshurst
2. Lisa Brouwer
3. Rumbie C.
P3. Beginners. Age 8 & 9.
Saturday 19th of November 2011 at 10am.
1. Poppy W.
2. Columba Rose Mc.
8. Maggie-Anne K.
9. Aram S.
P7a. Grade 1.
Saturday 19th of November 2011 at 11am.
9. Boo G.
12. Alice H.
P9b. Grade 3.
Saturday 19th November 2011 at 2.30pm.
1. Inigo S.
6. Amalia T.
P13a. Grades 7 & 8
Saturday 19th November 2011 at 8.05pm.
4. Rachel W.
P6. Pre-Grade 1.
Sunday 20th November 2011 at 10am.
1. Merlin B.
6. Albert G.
P8. Grade 2.
Sunday 20th November 2011 at 11.55am.
6. Grace R.
P25. Light Music
Sunday 20th of November 2011 at 7.40pm.
Here’s the information about the venue: