Here’s a tricky little brain teaser that some of my students will be trying out this week. Students are always slightly bamboozled by double flats, double sharps and fully loaded key signatures. Here’s a popular little tune – virtually unrecognisable from the score but if you get the notes right, you’ll know the tune within a few notes. Have fun with it!
- ABRSM Music Exam facts and figures!
- Rockschool Exam Grades for Piano - an alternative to the ABRSM Classical and Jazz Grades
- Updated for 2019: Music Scholarship Auditions - Helping you achieve success at your audition.
- BACK TO SCHOOL BLOG: How much is a Music Scholarship worth?
- ABRSM Certificates - ABRSM Piano Exam Results, March 2011
- Daily practice guide to prepare for your ABRSM exam
- Perpetuum Mobile - transcribed for piano
- The 100 days of practice challenge!
- Rockschool Debut Level exam pieces
- Liszt - it's not all impossible to play!