Here’s a tricky little brain teaser that some of my students will be trying out this week. Students are always slightly bamboozled by double flats, double sharps and fully loaded key signatures. Here’s a popular little tune – virtually unrecognisable from the score but if you get the notes right, you’ll know the tune within a few notes. Have fun with it!
- ABRSM Music Exam facts and figures!
- ABRSM Certificates - ABRSM Piano Exam Results, March 2011
- East Dulwich School Christmas Fayres 2012
- A guide to choosing a second instrument. Part 3: The Saxophone
- The 100 days of practice challenge!
- Daily practice guide to prepare for your ABRSM exam
- What is the Musical Aptitude Test (MAT)?
- Watch an actual ABRSM examination - Grades 1 and 5
- Updated for 2019: Music Scholarship Auditions - Helping you achieve success at your audition.
- A guide to choosing a second instrument. Part 2: The Clarinet