Here’s a tricky little brain teaser that some of my students will be trying out this week. Students are always slightly bamboozled by double flats, double sharps and fully loaded key signatures. Here’s a popular little tune – virtually unrecognisable from the score but if you get the notes right, you’ll know the tune within a few notes. Have fun with it!
- ABRSM Music Exam facts and figures!
- Rockschool Exam Grades for Piano - an alternative to the ABRSM Classical and Jazz Grades
- BACK TO SCHOOL BLOG: How much is a Music Scholarship worth?
- Now registering for the SE22 Piano School student recital at the Michael Croft Theatre, Alleyn's School Dulwich
- Perpetuum Mobile - transcribed for piano
- The 100 days of practice challenge!
- The social politics of picking the right instrument for your child.
- Batman Theme Tune for Piano (Easy)
- Daily practice guide to prepare for your ABRSM exam
- Liszt - it's not all impossible to play!