Taken from our 2011 Easy Piano Repertoire book, here is ‘Perpetuum Mobile’ by the Penguin Cafe Orchestra. Two of our adult students have started learning this piece this week. I’ll post up a video of them playing it very soon! This is a fun piece to learn as the right-hand has a distinctive repeated part (the perpetual bit of the piece) and the left hand has some lovely, resonant two-note chords. The changing time signature from 7/8 to 4/4 also gives it a quirky feel.
- ABRSM Music Exam facts and figures!
- The top 20 benefits reported for vocal and instrumental music study.
- The social politics of picking the right instrument for your child.
- Daily practice guide to prepare for your ABRSM exam
- Exam Accompaniment fees for ABRSM Exams
- Current vacancies for piano lessons in East Dulwich
- Liszt - it's not all impossible to play!
- Gabriel Yared: C'est Le Vent Betty (from Betty Blue)
- Summer School for Pianists, Hereford August 2012
- Recommended practice notebook for music lessons